Company: The CFO Centre
Title: Operations Executive
Salary: up to £40K
Location: Swindon with expected travel of three times a month to relevant locations.
Hours: Full time
Position is available now.
The opportunity is to provide an Operations Executive to multiple Regional Directors, who all require flexible support to meet the demands of their individual schedules. Our business model is high trust and fast paced. The successful candidate will benefit from 25 days holiday a year.
The CFO Centre is the UK and Global Number 1 provider of part-time CFO's into SME businesses. Founded in 2001 The CFO Centre is a fast-growing organisation who have structured the business so that our clients can enjoy the combined skills, contacts, and experience of our entire national and international CFO team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the operational support required to continue the regions phenomenal growth. The 3 combined regions are forecasted to deliver £4.4m in revenue this year.
The Operations Executive will be responsible for the information flow between their regions and Central functions. This information will consist of the following for example.
- Client prep & client service calls for Regional Directors.
- Client feedback calls
- Maintain distribution partner relationships and requests when required
- Proposal writing
- Liaise with accounts and marketing for projects and new/existing client continuity.
- Reaching out to prospective customers/DPs on LinkedIn and responding to postings on behalf of RDs
- Setting sales appointments, client onboarding and building client relationships on behalf of the Regional Directors.
- Help plan and deliver events
- Onboarding CFO team on the website, Bios & LinkedIn.
- Attending face to face team meetings when required
- Central point of contact and liaising with key stakeholders to deliver regional strategy.
- Key input and involvement to regional strategy for delivering to the team.
- Organising Regional Team meetings and events including venue sourcing, agendas and meeting action follow ups.
- Maintaining and updating monthly reporting and other team documents on behalf of Regional Directors.
- Representing multiple Directors on the telephone and by email
- Creating and updating PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain and update regional directors Team’s site as required
- Monthly Reporting
- CRM updates and input
- Multiple diary management and inbox management
- Travel arrangements
- Experience in Operations to work at Senior Executive level
- Advanced user of Microsoft office/Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Experience of Office 365 also an advantage
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively on behalf of multiple individuals
- Can do attitude, team player, use initiative and work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Comfortable communicating at all levels
- Confidentiality and attention to detail
If you have any queries or you would like to arrange a confidential conversation please get in contact with Sean Dunn in the Talent team