Talent Acquisition Partner Opportunity
With The CFO Centre
We’re looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to join our growing Talent team, working directly with our Regional Directors, you’ll be responsible to strategically drive recruitment in their regions across the UK and Ireland.
The CFO Centre is the Global Market leading provider of part-time Financial Directors to mid-sized businesses. Ideally, we’re looking for someone with experience in c-suite talent attraction and recruitment, or, the tenacity, drive and ambition to learn all about attracting the top 1% of Finance Directors whilst working for a fantastic growing business.
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment of CFOs in your region from sourcing, screening, 1st stage interviews, feedback, management of the candidate through later stages of the process all the way to contract and onboarding
- Design and implement efficient sourcing strategies via direct sourcing, leveraging a variety of sourcing techniques including adverts, LinkedIn, webinars, social media posts, referral systems etc, ideally bringing new ideas to the team
- Helping each region to recruit in a more proactive manner where possible as well as meeting the required head count target
- Manage and prioritize multiple searches, projects and relationships to tight deadlines
- Build and maintain talent pools of candidates, including delivery of diverse shortlists
- Participate in other project work (as workload allows) across the People Team
- Design and delivery of regional recruitment candidate attraction via marketing channels
- Coordinating with our regional marketing executives to continue to grow the company year on year.
You will have:
- Strong stakeholder management skills, and the confidence and credibility to communicate with managers at all levels of seniority
- The ability to lead selection processes and ensure appropriate questions are used to determine a candidate’s ability to meet the job criteria
- Proven experience and innovative approach in directly sourcing diverse shortlists and proactively developing the future talent pipeline
- C-suite talent attraction and recruitment, or experience in the professional services sector
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage your own administration to tight deadlines, able to keep documents relating to talent acquisition up to date and accurate
- Previous experience of operating in a partner model would be advantageous
- While you will have recruitment lifecycle experience, you will particularly need to have this in direct searches and interviewing
- Salary negotiable - depending on experience
- Hybrid working policy, must be able to be in our Swindon office 3 days per week
- 25 Days Holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Reporting to the Talent Manager and sitting within the People Team
- Full time position
So, if you’re looking for a fun, fast moving position, working in a business where culture is at the heart of what we do, then please don’t hesitate to apply or get in touch to find out more.